Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:52:17 -0500
Subject: [LegacyUG] Teaching people how to use Legacy
From: urbanbutterf...@gmail.com
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com

I'm a relatively new member of the group, and I've been lurking for a while and
loving all the info I glean from you. Now I have my own question to ask.
The possibility of teaching a face-to-face class on how to use Legacy has come
up, and I am wondering if any of you have taught such a thing. Either one time
or a class series. I'm not looking for lots of little details, but more a
Getting Started and common/general tasks. I have experience in developing
curriculum and many years of teaching, but I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if
it exists. My internet searches have proved fruitless.
I know that Legacy has great videos and online tutorials, and I can find more
all over the internet. But I really am wondering if anyone has developed a
basic curriculum for a series of classes on the basics of using Legacy.

Anyone?
Thank you,
Kristen BlackBentonville, Arkansas