From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 9:57 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Two Unrelated Family Files

It did in previous versions. The maximum is 2 now. It did open three windows
but it would only duplicate the file I started with.

The closer you get to the 2 GB, the greater the chances of running into
problems when doing some of the calculations. Access needs some room to work
in....

My suggestion would be to split the file, groups and individuals not linked to
your Family File, clean it up to remove strange unknown entries that can show
up from gedcom imports and do regular File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair
and then the additional Compact Family File.  Make sure your Master Lists are
clean with no duplicates in them and it's probably best to not hang on to
sources, locations and surnames that aren't in use. Purge those Master Lists.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree