Hi Marianne,

I don't know whether you saw the very brief answer provided or whether
it was helpful if you did see it.
You added your question to an existing thread which has been further
highjacked.

The answer is to Merge them.
If you knew how to do that, you wouldn't have asked your question.

The alternative to merging in this instance is just copy the source to
the source clipboard - on the Assigned Sources page you'll find a copy
button bottom left which copies the highlighted source with the source
details to the Source Clipboard and paste it to Petrus - and add an AKA
for Petrus. Then delete Peter.

However, I'd practice merging as it's likely you will find the same
issue again.

Tools - Merge - Manual Merge

Before you do the merge
1) backup your file
2) take note of the RINs of the people you want to merge.
3) with Petrus highlighted, open the merge screen as above.
4) use the Select Right to find Peter
5) check the options for information that is different by choosing the
radio button next to information you want to keep.
6) Note that the alternate data doesn't need to be lost. eg: You can opt
to add Peter to the AKAs of Petrus by clicking the black square next to
Given Name and choosing "Copy the name on the right to Alternate names."
You'll find options under that black square when you are wanting to
preserve other differing data.
7) When everything has been checked - including on the various tabs that
have an asterisk, click "Merge Right Individual into Left Individual" button
Done

Cathy