On 13/07/2015 02:15, Don Quigley wrote:

Is there any way to sort the sources for an individual to match the order of the Master Source List (ie, alphabetically) - other than by manually using the Up & Down arrows on the left side of the Assigned Sources window?

Not that I know of.  And to be quite frank, I don't know why anyone would want to do that.  I think you must have an awful lot of Sources assigned to some Facts/Events if you have a need for that!

With rare exceptions (when I haven't added a Source at the time I should have done
, for example) I add Sources as I find them, which shows the progression of my research.  I might first find a wife in a Census, then I look for the marriage, then I look for her in earlier Censuses, then I look for her Birth and/or Baptism.  I think this shows following-on researchers how I reached my conclusions and authenticates my results a little.

--
Jenny M Benson

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).