From: Cathy Pinner [mailto:genea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 8:12 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sort Order - Source List Name

Why?

The Source List Name is your finding aid to find the Master Source you need. In
my source list it doesn't reflect the alpha listing of the actual sources.

Do you mean you want them alphabetical from the Source List Name within each
field? or do you only apply sources to the Unassigned field? I want my sources
in the order that I found them that helps tell the story of my research.

Puzzled.
If you tell us why, we might be able to give you a different way to achieve
your aim?

Cathy

Don Quigley wrote:

Is there any way to sort the sources for an individual to match the
order of the Master Source List (ie, alphabetically) - other than by
manually using the Up & Down arrows on the left side of the Assigned
Sources window?

Donald Quigley