Not sure how to word this but in v7 you could put several sources on the clip
board then choose which one you wanted to use. In v8 you can put up to 5
sources on the source page but cannot seem to choose between them. I have been
working on a family using 3 sources and cross referencing them. When I choose -
say source 2 it still adds the information from sources 1, 3 and 4 to the field
(event). Then I have to go in and delete the ones that aren't pertinent to that
event. What am I doing wrong or is that just the way it now works?

--
Susan
swind...@value.net