Hi Donna,
How aggravating! I would think you inadvertently clicked Cancel instead
of Save.

You don't say whether you were typing in General Notes, an Event Note or
elsewhere.

It's not such a bad idea to save more often.

Another option is to do the typing in your Word Processor if that's set
up to auto save more often and then copy and paste the text into Legacy.

Cathy