While these are excellent help files about creating web pages within Legacy,
the OP’s question was about publishing his already created web pages or using
Dropbox. And as much as I like these help files, there is very little info
about how to get web space in order to publish the files. For example, the help
files sort of gloss over this concept with the following statement:

1.     Before you try putting your Web ages (sic) on the Internet, contact your
Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your ISP will make certain that you have
server space for your pages and will tell you what directory to use.

The problem with that statement is that very few ISPs actually provide free web
pages anymore like they used to in years past. And even the ones that still
offer “user pages” as they call them, most of the time you are limited to 20-50
megs. If your family file has more than 10,000 people in it, it is doubtful
than any report generated in Legacy will ever fit in the limited space given to
you. And if you plan to include any pictures with either the detail or master
sources, forget about it.

So one simple solution to publishing your Legacy web pages to the web is to
browse for free or inexpensive web hosting. Sometimes the inexpensive ones will
also include a free domain name so that once your pages are published, the URL
that you give to all your friends and family members would look something like
“www.smith-family.com”.

There have been many previous discussions about the pros and cons of which web
host to choose, static or dynamic web pages, cheap vs. free --- and I don’t
wish to rehash any of that again. If the OP is interested in publishing to the
web, then I’d suggest he start with googling “free web hosting” and let his
learning experience begin.

Brian in California