Thank you, Jim. I appreciate your time.
Ed

    On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:17 AM, Jim Terry/Support
<jimte...@legacyusers.com> wrote:

 Ed,

I have manually reset your LUG subscription, which should fix the problem.
I do not know why email suddenly stop going to some people, like you.
Typically when I check their subscriptions, they appear to be subscribed
and I just click Save to reset and close their screen and all is well.
Emails might stop being send to people when their number of bounces reaches
200 or it may be due to the number of subscribers some how (11,669) as of
now or ???

Jim
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree