From: STEPHEN
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:08 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Why don't I receive emails?

On the two points that have been raised for this issue,

1) I frequently will not receive any email from the list for several days and
then it starts again. I simply go online to the archives where I always find
that there is none for the missing days. Apparently everybody had other things
to do. No problem.

2) As stated by CE, I constantly receive posts replying to previous posts that
I never received. Fortunately the previous posts are usually embedded in the
replies so I can tell what the subject is.

Steve