Thank you, Brian. That did the trick.
Ed

    On Friday, November 20, 2015 9:23 AM, Brian/Support

 While adding information to her you probably clicked on the gender to
change her to male. Open her up again and look for the M F ? to the
right of the Title Suf. entry box. If a person is not married you can
make a check mark in any one of the three at any time. Once they are
married you have to use Edit > Swap Husband and Wife to change gender.

Re the Great Aunt label: Legacy only calculates relationships when you
first add a new person or when you use Tools > Set Relationships so the
value calculated for her while she was still marked as female still applies.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com