As a refugee from FTM, I'm working hard to understand the Source/Citation
methods of Legacy.  So far, so good with one exception.

I like to generate a single citation (such as detailed information from a
census) and use that citation many times for different people and events.  Is
there, or is there not, a way in Legacy to revise that citation (to correct a
typo, for example) and have the revision apply to ALL places where the citation
is used?  I've looked through a number of postings to this list from past years
and it is still not clear if the feature I'm looking for exists.  The
equivalent in FTM would be the two choices to either "copy" or "link" a
citation.  With copied citations, you must edit each occurrence.  With linked
citations, you can edit any occurrence of the citation and all of them change.

Thanks in advance.

Dick Felts