Follow-up:  Nope.  Changing the Detail text in a shared event didn't change the
text when it was displayed for a different person. The change only appeared for
the primary person in the shared event.

Dick

From: Bobby Johnson
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 3:52 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Linking Source Citations

Yes! Try this. Open up the sample file so you do not miss up your data file.
Then open the master source list choose any one of the master sources and make
a change. Now when you save it will ask you if you wanted to apply to all
places it has been used or do you want to save it to a new source. When you're
comfortable with this process and you can apply to your main database.

Bobby