Hi Dan,

I don't use webpage generation much but just checked this out.
There is a bug if there is a Private event (certainly Private master
event and I think any Private event). No other events beyond that
Private Event are being included. Try reordering the Private event(s) to
the bottom of the list of events.
Also, pictures attached to the actual Marriage aren't included. I don't
know why they aren't on webpages. They aren't included in Reports
because of the spacing issues. There is a suggestion logged to include them.

Cathy