From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 12:30 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New Member

A common work-around for the lack of marriage pictures and the fact that only
one picture is included for a person is to create individual events to which
you attach more pictures and to create events for the marriage and attach a
picture those. Legacy will include individual and marriage event pictures in
Web pages along with the event(s).

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation