I used GedStar Pro in my TMG and Palm Pilot days. It's a good enough
program. I have it on my phone. I note the On This Day part of it - addon
may be a better term - has some flaws in it. It's kicking out dates wrong
from time to time. And he has retired so it won't be fixed.

This is why I was looking at Families again.