From: Cathy Pinner [mailto:genea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 6:45 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] sneaky <<tab>>

Try this.

I just tried and I think it's worked

when exporting the Gedcom tick to "convert formatting styles to HTML style"

but I haven't uploaded the Gedcom anywhere - just looked at it.

Cathy

Eliz Hanebury wrote:

Okay support<G>  I didn't much like this when only I could see these
<<tab>>  but now I see them all over my World Connect tree. I might
have noticed earlier if I visited it more often. How do I kill
<<tab>>?

FOLIO:«tab»634
PAGE NUMBER:«tab»20
HOUSEHOLD SCHEDULE NUMBER:«tab»65