Okay, I will take a deep breath and work on it <G> this only started
after either an update or a reboot, I don't quite remember which but
the <<tab>> in World Connect is really new.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.
For all that will be, yes.
    (Dag Hammarskjold)

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Brian/Support