The Individual Report can be found by selecting CHART REPORTS.

I just experimented and was rather pleased with the result – and I don’t have
the biggest system and run Windows 7 with the latest Legacy Deluxe.

Individual Report:

Selected ALL options except Chronological Report.

Included images everywhere including event images – for example I have one with
more than 50 events and more than 40 with images!

I have a PDF Printer installed so I PRINTED to that printer.

14 minutes from start to finish.

29355 Individuals

9617 Families

322 Sources

Result 30,973 pages

Name Index: pp. 30178-30973

Source citations: 26950 pp. 29444-30177

Individual Reports: pp. 1-29443

Playing with this has given me ideas on how to use it for my “one place study”
– previously I used to extract via GEDCOM to another program then spend days
modifying and keeping my fingers crossed.  This may be a better solution!

Hope that helps someone.

Regards … Susie Z