Pat,

1. Go to Individual Report. At the bottom is the Record Selection
button. Click on that. You can then select "All Individuasl in the
entire family file"

2. No. But you can sort them later if you print the sheets out.

3. Of course they'll be numbered consecutively, but not in order of
the individual. You can select to include the RIN of the individual.

4/5. You can select to create an Index, but the Individual report
doesn't have a TOC option.

6. How long it takes depends on how many individuals you have in your file.

You can also print Family Group Sheets for everyone in your file. This
does have a TOC option.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support