*Sent:* Monday, March 21, 2016 at 12:39 PM
*From:* "Eliz Hanebury" <elizhg...@gmail.com>
*To:* "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Window size
The snapping to full window is a feature of Windows 10 isn't it? My
Legacy politely makes its self smaller when I request - which i rarely
do G<> Try using the box at the corner of the window that makes it
smaller and once you have it smaller you might play with the size
without Windows 10 snapping it larger.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)