The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Glenny,
Thanks for the post. I haven't heard of Evindentia before, so I decided to
check it out. It sounds like a great way to compare proof, but it seems like it
would take forever to actually get all the information into the program. Am I
missing something? I'll admit that I only took a rather quick look at it.
Ed