To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
From: resea...@hannigangenealogy.us
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:17:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is this still active?

    Sherry,

    While there is extra that
          can be done on the FB discussion, can the support staff post
          some of the more helpful tips that are discussed on FB here on
          the ListServ?  I have used the FB discussion before and been
          rather dressed down by some of the 'other users' about my
          comments.  I will look at the FB discussions in my feed, but
          rarely will I comment on anything directly again.  I will
          message people who post questions or comments that I think I
          am able to assist with 'technical computer issues' that they
          raise.

    For example, Michelle just
          posted a blog about exporting data from Legacy (7, 7.5 and 8)
          to .csv to create a spreadsheet to track census report.

    That information might be
          helpful here for someone who 'lerks' on the ListServ and does
          not want to post anything, given some of the 'Enough is Enough'
          to this and the RIP message threads.

    John

    On Friday 4 8 2016 8:54 AM,