If I want to see Facebook posts I go to Facebook.  If I do not want to see
Facebook posts, I DO NOT want to see them on the mailing list.  If I decide to
see Facebook posts in my email I will turn on notifications and filter them to
a separate Legacy Facebook folder.  I like to have choices and would be very
upset if these choices were taken away to satisfy a couple of users.  I think
Legacy made the correct choice for everyone to enjoy either or both.