With all due respect, just because the Legacy programmers don't follow the game
plan that you think they should, is certainly no justification to question
their credentials.  If it were your list and/or program, then you would be free
to run the show as you see fit - does not make you any more right or wrong than
the Millennia folks are for doing things their way.

Ronald Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
Sent from my iPhone