How should I deal with information that looks to corroborate 99% of the info
I have on an individual or family found on sites like Genealogy Trails,
Tennessee Genealogical Society (TNGS) and others . They say they only
transcribing genealogical and historical data and occasionally there are
references to books and other substantiating sources.

How do I deal with folks names for marriage, divorce and remarriage. I have
several women who married, took the 1st husband's name then sometime later
remarried taking the 2nd husband's name. Did not change it after death or
divorce of their husband's. I input this into legacy but it converts the
women's last name to her maiden name in the second marriage. Now this
presents questions when a marriage certificate for the 2nd marriage does not
show her 1st husband's name as matching.

I guess this leads to another possibility. How to deal with women who
maintain the maiden name thru, 1 , 2, or more marriages. My great
grandmothers maiden name was Henninger but all her life and 2 marriages and
3 children used Heneger as her last name. So far, in Legacy I have been
using Heneger for her name but questions have already come up by others who
seen it. For myself I just know the story but how would anyone else? On top
of that her name Trula (and variations) of Heneger,  Henenger,  Hamilton,
etc on various documents. Makes it fun but then she was a hoot up until her
death at 96.

Thanks in advance

Curt