Leon and Cathy,
   Thank you for your thoughts regarding the printing with shared events,
especially for census.  I sort of suspected that I might be getting lazy
and wanted Legacy to read my mind instead of what I selected!

 I am playing with and learning how to use the Shared Events to see if I
like using them- -  and have discovered this frequent repetition is one
factor that is not necessarily one I will continue to choose for census.
However, the shared events certainly is great for establishing individuals
and roles for bapatism sponsors, or marriage sponsors, or even pall
bearers, witnesses for a will, etc.

Linda