There are tabs across the top, which you found, and you selected 'Reports'.
So far, so good!

Then there are 6 groups of selections just below the tabs. Reports, Book
Reports, Blank Charts, Wall Charts, Last Report, Exit Legacy. In this set
select Wall Charts. The icon inside the box shows a pedigree chart and is
labeled Legacy Charting.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Jean Price <jean.pr...@clear.net.nz> wrote:

> Hello Shirley,
>

> Legacy Charting is 3rd from the right on the Reports menu – whereas Chart
> Reports and Other Reports are on the left hand side.
>
> Jean

Evelyn Wilhelmson
ej1...@gmail.com
509-998-6743