Hi Susan,

Thanks for replying. I bought the deluxe version. I was able to fix the
issue by using the wall charts, selecting the descendants option, exporting
it as a BMP, and then converting that to a PDF. I got an error message when
I clicked on PDF, and someone had written to me about this, saying that the
inability to select PDF is a glitch in the program. Again thank you for
having taken the time to write.

Shirley