Shirley,

I suggest you spend a bit more time learning how to use Legacy Charting to get the number of generations you want. If Legacy Charting is too hard, you'll find TreeDraw next to impossible as it is a far more complex program though does more.
In TreeDraw you can combine various charts and so can get "everyone".

I'm sorry but my mind boggles at the thought of trying to put everyone on a chart. I have enough trouble with just trying to chart the descendants of my maternal grandparents and fit it on paper size that doesn't require a very large hall to display it.

Cathy

Leon Chapman wrote:

Shirley:

I have used TreeDraw for Legacy a number of years ago.
It does have lots of flexibility, but is somewhat complex to use.

Try it and see if it fits your needs.

Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com <mailto:chap...@gmail.com>

On Jun 2, 2016, at 4:03 PM, Shirley Brodt <shirley...@gmail.com