I don't know if you are doing anything wrong or not. But Legacy sorts first
by date, then by alphabet.
I use the Census for both Residence Events and Occupation Events. Because
they bot have the same date, Legacy puts
the Occupation first. I kept trying, but finally gave up. If you happen to
find a way to make it do what you say, please let me know.

Joyce

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Don Quigley <dwquig...@cox.net> wrote:

> I believe we have discussed this before, but I’m still having problems
> with the Chronology View not respecting my manual sort order for events.
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>

> Donald Quigley
>
> Escondido, CA
>
> Quigley Doyle Family Tree <http://www.donquigley.net/>
>

> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html