The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Joyce,

I use the actual census date for the years when there is a second event so
that
Occupation  Abt 1900  Farmer   comes before
Residence  4/1/1900  Kaukauna, Wisconsin

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Joyce Herzog <joyce.her...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't know if you are doing anything wrong or not. But Legacy sorts
> first by date, then by alphabet.
> I use the Census for both Residence Events and Occupation Events. Because
> they bot have the same date, Legacy puts
> the Occupation first. I kept trying, but finally gave up. If you happen to
> find a way to make it do what you say, please let me know.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Don Quigley <dwquig...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> I believe we have discussed this before, but I’m still having problems
>> with the Chronology View not respecting my manual sort order for events.
>> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>>

>> Donald Quigley
>>
>> Escondido, CA
>>
>> Quigley Doyle Family Tree <http://www.donquigley.net/>
>>

>> --

>> Archives at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>>

> --
> Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place,
> but especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
> Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
> http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
>
> --

> Archives at:

--- End Message ---