Thanks.  I’ll install the latest update, then begin exploring your suggestions.

Briefly, I apparently don’t know much about where my files are saved.  Checking
Documents/Legacy Family Tree/ I do not find an fdb file, just copies of
previous back-ups I’ve made to transfer to Dropbox.  I know, I know…I can set
that up automatically…I am continually amazed at how much I don’t know.

I will check Legacy at Options—Customize 1.2

I think I’m okay with where Legacy Back-ups are being saved…it names the
external hard drive.

I am using Norton Security for my backup system and it does the whole computer.

Thank you.

Ginny Vocelli