One step that Geoff glossed over in his video is what to do with the FTM Comments/Place combined field which is used in some versions. He quickly clicked on the option to always store this as a location. There are other options on that screen that may be important to you.

If Legacy offers you an option on what to do with this field you should consider how you have used it before answering. If how you used it depends on the type of event you should chose the option to ask for each type of event. If you used it for a mixture of places and comments combined you may need to let Legacy ask you each time so you can decide on a case-by-case basis how to handle the contents.

Brian Kelly