Pete,
You initially suggested you downloaded your Ged from Ancestry rather than creating it in FTM.
Perhaps you did go through FTM.
If you didn't the image links won't be in your Legacy file so trying to point somewhere or use the Media Relinker won't work.

Ancestry Gedcoms are worse than FTM.

You would do well to start again after absorbing the advice.

Cathy

Pete Beatty wrote:

Martha,
Thanks for the input.  The GED is new. I found data, just did not know where to look.

Still have a lot of linkage errors and will have to manually correct.

Pete B (my phone)