Everyone's going to have their own idea on this... I leave any unknown info
blank.

Why??

1. Legacy's Missing Information tab in the Search window won't find it as
missing information if you have anything in that data field

2. Insert Underlines for Missing..... in book reports won't insert
underlines if there's anything in the field.

If you want to enter any data in a field that you're not sure of, I would
strongly recommend making a To-Do to search out the correct information.

Sherry