Hi Margaret,
I am sending this to the list, but would be happy to send you a 'how to' with images if it would help.
First, what do you want to do with the list?
Reason I ask is that the type of list you will produce depends upon it's purpose. For instance, if you produce a csv list which will become a spreadsheet, you might want that type to use so that you can condense or eliminate folks for which you are making corrections.

Or if you are producing a list that will be saved as a pdf and is going to be used for research or reference, you do not need to edit it.

So, first things first. What is the purpose of the tagged list?

Martha
In Los Osos, CA