On 9/27/2016 6:09 PM, Cliff Gittens wrote:
I also experience the same window sizing problem with Legacy.  It has only
started since I upgraded to W10.  I notice it most after I snap the Legacy
window to one side of the screen.  Legacy then by itself reshapes taking only
1/4 of the screen area.  No matter how many times you try to drag the window
down to take up a full 1/2 of the screen it just snaps back up to the 1/4 size.

I just don't use the split screen as I now have a second monitor.

Cliff Gittens

bk...@comcast.net <mailto:bk...@comcast.net>
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:41 PM
I have the same problem when I try to resize my Legacy screen!

If you drag it to a corner it will size to the corner.  Drag to the center of
the side and it will snap to half size and present the option of selecting
another window to snap to the opposite side.  The position of the cursor when
it reaches the side determines the action.

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada

---