I use Legacy 8 on my 19" monitor full size, and my browser fll size on my
main 21" monitor. Running on Win10. :D.

Joyce

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Brian Lightfoot <br...@the-lightfoots.com>
wrote:

> I recall that annoyance with resizing the Legacy window as having been
> around since at least Legacy version 7. I typically use a split screen mode
> with Legacy taking up ½ and a browser window on the other half. But
> whenever I have to resize the Legacy window, it takes several mouse
> attempts with it just springing back to its original size. In other words,
> the resizing attempt does not stick until the 3rd or 4th attempt.
> Certainly not life threatening but merely annoying. Legacy is the only
> application that exhibits this behavior. It has nothing to do with Windows
> 10.
>

> Brian in CA

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html