From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Sheri Culler <slcul...@embarqmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:17 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] What is the superscript?

In the Events window, on the Notes tab, is an "X squared" character
called Superscript. What does this do? It is not found in either of my
legacy manuals, nor in the "help" section online.
I'm wondering if this adds unwanted text to my event notes, such as
font///par[[.  I have deleted all this unwanted text out only to have it
reappear. What am I doing or not coing to cause this?
Sheri

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...

legacyusergroup - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [LegacyUG] SW Template for databases on FamilySearc Jenny M
Benson. Re: [LegacyUG] SW Template for databases on FamilySearc John S. Adams