Bill,
All relationships will be in the Marriage list. That is shortcut for Marriage/Relationship just like the Marriage Information screen is where you enter whether a couple married or not.

Whether a partner is entered or unknown, all relationships where either partner or child is entered have an MRIN so are in the "Marriage" List.

Is that the problem?

Or does a report say that he married the first person?

Cathy

Bill Duxbury wrote:

Hello, I have a person who was with a partner. On that page I have
Partners indicated and not Husband and Wife. The not married box is
also ticked.
Some years later he married another person and that page indicates
Husband and Wife. The problem is that his spouse link indicates he
married the first person and this also is recorded as such in the
Marriage List. Is there a way to rectify this entry. Thanks, Bill.