Hello Cathy, the problem is that although he did not marry the partner his
spouse link shows he had two spouses hence, I presume, is the reason the
Marriage List shows he did marry twice.

From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 9:40 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Marriage List

Bill,
All relationships will be in the Marriage list. That is shortcut for
Marriage/Relationship just like the Marriage Information screen is where you
enter whether a couple married or not.

Whether a partner is entered or unknown, all relationships where either partner
or child is entered have an MRIN so are in the "Marriage" List.

Is that the problem?

Or does a report say that he married the first person?

Cathy

Bill Duxbury wrote:

  Hello, I have a person who was with a partner. On that page I have
  Partners indicated and not Husband and Wife. The not married box is
  also ticked.
  Some years later he married another person and that page indicates
  Husband and Wife. The problem is that his spouse link indicates he
  married the first person and this also is recorded as such in the Marriage
List. Is there a way to rectify this entry. Thanks, Bill.

  Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

---