From: William Boswell [mailto:whb02...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 6:43 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Copying Sources from FamilySearch.org to Legacy and
Ancestry.com

Leonard:

Do a search for Jezebel Boswell who was born around 1869 in Maryland.  She is
not attached to anyone.  The name of my tree is “Boswell Full 2016” in case you
find any other trees that have Jezebel Boswell.

Here’s a link, but I don’t know if it will work:
http://person.ancestry.com/tree/85597361/person/250054206328/facts

Bill Boswell