From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:28 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copying Sources from FamilySearch.org to Legacy and
Ancestry.com

I do not have an account with Ancestry.com. Using the link you provided I got a
"Sign In to Ancestry" screen instead of viewing the person. On that basis it
looks like Ancestry will not let anyone without an account view public trees. I
did not bother going beyond that to see if there is a Free account option.

Brian Kelly