I don't know why Legacy lost the link to over 500+ media files.  I didn't
change the file location (it's on Dropbox).  All files are still in
Legacy/Media folder.  However, I get prompted to relink my media, and when
I run the relink program, I get told "Legacy cannot find your media files."
 I've told the program the correct address for the default media file.

FYI, this is happening running Windows via Parallels (on a Mac).  The
Dropbox folder is NOT on the C: drive (which seems to be the only place
Legacy is looking), but on a NETWORK drive.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Scott