You need to isolate Windows from the Mac. Otherwise, your files are all on some
unix drive, e.g., \\....Documents\...
Your problem is with the settings in Parallels.  You cannot share with the Mac
to get your filing system looking like a windows machine so things will work
correctly

Sent from my iPhone
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com