Barbara, Legacy 6 works perfectly well with Windows 10, I notice no difference since Windows XP and 8.1. As someone else indicated, if you upgrade to Legacy 8, make a copy of your Legacy 6 file to transfer to Legacy 8, keeping your Legacy 6 file intact. Once your file is transferred to Legacy 8 it will be unusable on Legacy 6. As stated, you can run both programs on the same computer until you are comfortable with the new Legacy.

James Smith