Georges,

Legacy does remember the paths to all the linked media.

I also use sub-folders.

Are you saying that it doesn't remember the last folder you were using last time you linked a piece of media but starts at the folder in 6.2?

That's what I expect it to do. But within a session it remembers the sub-folder I'm using.

Cathy

Gmail <mailto:sarrazingeor...@gmail.com>
Thursday, 16 March 2017 4:16 AM

I have to live with some constrains imposed by Legacy.

Since I have copies of Legacy on more than one computer, I keep all my Media file on a separate external drive that I move from computer to computer.

If I use only one folder that I identify with 6.2, I have no problems and all the files are identified correctly on the different computers.

But I am a bit compulsive and like to keep together files of the same nature.

This is why I create subfolders – one for birth related pictures, another one for marriage related pictures, etc. and this is where my problems start.

Because of 6.2, Legacy goes to the main folder where there are no files.

It would be nice if Legacy could remember the path of already registered pictures, videos, . . .

Georges