From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gloria DeSousa
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:32 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family File

Hi Cathy (and everyone else :-),

A few days ago, I opened a backup file from a zip, I then shut Legacy down
after looking, re-opened Legacy thinking that it would open to the correct file
that I set in Options/Customize/1.2 but I just checked and see that my setting
changed without any input from me, and Legacy opened the temporary file
instead, which I've been using without realizing for the past few days. I
changed it months ago from "open last used family file automatically" to
"always open this file" but see it reverted back to the former - how does that
happen? I notice other settings change periodically also.

Needless to say, I've been working with a temporary file from the zip folder. I
tried to fix it using your instructions from January about doing a Save As (If
you ever notice your file is in a temp folder again (on the Legacy Title bar),
get it out immediately using Save As and choosing a sensible folder to save it
into), and then doing a Restore. No matter what I've tried (too confused to
keep track of everything I've done), the name of my file still has Temp in it -
\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Family 2017 2017-03-22 5.54.09 PM.zip\Mansa &
Quintas.fdb.

Before I mess up more, HELP!

Thank you in advance!

Gloria