I must confess to lurking at present - my family history is on the back
burner for a while.
However I agree with Sherry, the FB Group is too chaotic for me.
Mary Young

On 1 Apr 2017 23:32, "Kris" <ellsin...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/1/2017 5:24 PM, Chick Lewis wrote:

> I also agree...  Facebook and social media has effectively killed
> this list.

And pretty much all mailing lists in general.  The kicker is -- most of the
people I know want nothing to do with FB OR social media.  Seems like
mailing lists are a deep, dark secret now.

---